PostSubject: Application: Chronotec PS3   Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:07 am

Whats Your Real Name?
Robert

Whats Your PSN?
Chronotec

Whats Your KDR?
Kills: 2108, Deaths: 1957, 1.08KDR

Do You Have A Mic?
Yes, however quality doesn't fit what I expected, most likely will buy a new one if a clan I join can't hear me properly.

What Level Are You On Black Ops?

How Old Are You?

Whats Your Time Zone?
Eastern

Would You Be Active On Our Forums/Site?
If I enjoy the clan and the members I will be active.

Where Did You Hear About Us?
A recruitment topic from blackopsforums.com

When Are You Free For A Tryout?
I will post back when I get my work schedule later tonight after 8pm eastern time. I usually work Saturday-Thursday between 1-10 somewhere in that time frame depending on when i`m scheduled to work. 4-7 hour shifts Part-time, I also work on Friday 7am-1pm. My schedule for work is flexible since it is part time, I usually have 1 or 2 days off per week and prefer to play later at night.

Tell Us A Little About Yourself.
Currently a college student working part-time till I finish school. I lean towards mmo's like WoW or DAoC however my coworkers talked me into buying CoD:BO my first black ops game. I much prefer to play shooters on my computer but after playing Killzone 2 and Blackops I truly like the feel and play of a PS3 shooter.

Being my first CoD game and not much of a shooter on consoles I admit that I was rather bad, I think my KDR was around .67 area when I first started a few weeks ago, however after playing for a while and learning the maps/feel of cod I think im good enough to play with a clan instead of randoms.

My only concern is most of my play is from TDM, Headquarters. I did not realize tryouts would be on a Domination, Capture The Flag and Search And Destroy matches. So ill probably be practicing that a few days before I have any tryouts.

I`ll check back here later after work for a reply and to post when I can have a tryout.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReMix
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Application: Chronotec PS3   Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:23 am

Alright man, you will need to add iiReMix4 and oG_Naded (Be sure to put 'ExCeL Tryout' in the message so we know who you are).

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Application: Chronotec PS3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1