Team ExCeL
Welcome to Team ExCeLs Website.
Team ExCeL
Welcome to Team ExCeLs Website.
Team ExCeL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dawn Taker strikes again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawntaker

The Dawn   Taker strikes again Empty
PostSubject: The Dawn Taker strikes again   The Dawn   Taker strikes again EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:26 am

Whats Your Real Name?
Sheldon (My last name you can get on PSN chat, after I learn to trust you folks a bit more)
Whats Your PSN?
Dawntaker

Whats Your KDR?
.86 ( I just got a Tritton AX 180 gaming headset and I've been owning since, haven't look at my KDR since I've had it, wouldn't be surprised if it's 1.00+)
Do You Have A Mic?
Yes, Tritton Technologies AX 180 stereo gaming headset

What Level Are You On Black Ops?
22, started today.
How Old Are You?
12, now, now, I know how you folks run. I'm not 16, and if I'm not allowed in I apologize for wasting your time. However, I am fairly mature, as far as those standards go, and I treat my comrades with respect. Also, while bearing the Clan tag I keep a very appropriate behavior on me while playing public games with you guys. I don't troll, I don't scream in a high 12 year old voice. And I play for my team
Whats Your Time Zone?
Easterm

Would You Be Active On Our Forums/Site?
Yes
Where Did You Hear About Us?
BO Forums
When Are You Free For A Tryout?
Weekends, At night during weekdays. ( NOW)

Tell Us A Little About Yourself.

Well, my name is Dawntaker. I named myself that because back in my MW2 and Halo 3 days I would play all through the night, and it would be like the game took the dawn, because before I knew it it was 8 AM. So, Dawntaker came about. I was originally a 360 player, and in MW2 I dominated. My KDR when I quit was 2.19. I used a Turtle Beach X11 headset, and now I use a Tritton AX180 headset.

I wear these powerful headsets because I like being drawn into the game. I jump when a grenade hoes off near me, and I love hearing foot steps down the hall of enemies. I play Search and Destory and TDM, Demoniation and Free For All. These headsets truly do give you the edge.

Also,

Tritton > Turtle Beach. I was blown away by the improvement, worth the extra 10 bucks.

Like I said, I'm 12, and if you haven't noticed by now I'm not the type that goes "OMG WHY DIDNT HE DIE I SHOT HIM" or "YOU NOOBS YOU WOULD USE A CLAYMORE"

See you on the battlefield (hopefully)
Back to top Go down
ReMix
Leader
Leader

The Dawn   Taker strikes again Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Taker strikes again   The Dawn   Taker strikes again EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:31 am

Alright man, you will need to add iiReMix4 and oG_Naded (Be sure to put 'ExCeL Tryout' in the message so we know who you are).

Good luck!
Back to top Go down

The Dawn Taker strikes again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team ExCeL :: Recruiting Center :: Looking to join Team ExCeL? :: Pending Applications-
Jump to: