Team ExCeL
Welcome to Team ExCeLs Website.
Team ExCeL
Welcome to Team ExCeLs Website.
Team ExCeL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Regarding xC Clan accounts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ReMix
Leader
Leader

Regarding xC Clan accounts Empty
PostSubject: Regarding xC Clan accounts   Regarding xC Clan accounts EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 1:21 pm

Hey guys,

Since we are starting to get alot of people to join us, you guys can make new accounts (if you want). If you dont mind making a new account make it something like this ReMix_xC make sure the clantag is at the end just like that one, or you can make one like 'ExCeL_ReMix' We will look more of a clan this way because soon we will be a big clan.

If you have questions you can reply back or you may PM me.

Thanks guys.

-ReMix

Last edited by ReMix on Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ExCeL_SmiLezZ

PostSubject: Re: Regarding xC Clan accounts   Regarding xC Clan accounts EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:38 pm

yea, deffinetly i think ALL members should do unless they absolutly wont. most large clans start out like that, a clan tage clan until their members start to get loyal to the clan. then the loyal members make clan accounts, and yea.
Back to top Go down
Chronotec

PostSubject: Re: Regarding xC Clan accounts   Regarding xC Clan accounts EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:41 pm

I edited my picture to have the xC in it along with the clan tag.
I however wanted to know is there official colors for the xC tag and if not id like to make a suggestion.
Bold red X, and bright white C.

I actually use the x looking symbol from prestige 1 rank, looks kinda cool.

I`ll have to be in the clan for a while before I decide to make a whole new psn tag. Id like to see stability is all. Though once I get better at BO I guess id have a whole new stat list Razz. at about 1.25kdr. Not bad for first cod and most I have ever played a console shooter.
Back to top Go down
gigawolf135

gigawolf135

PostSubject: Re: Regarding xC Clan accounts   Regarding xC Clan accounts EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:43 pm

I like the idea of making new accounts, only if we could transfer our lvls and ratios Sad lol ill be doing that today for sure. Smile ill be sure to either add you or ill post a topic with my username bc i cant remember all of your usernames. Smile so im prwetty sure my name will be Gigawolf_xC so add me within 2 hrs or so Smile im about to post a really long message in site suggestions Wink *wink wink* so be sure to look there when im done posting. XD so c ya Smile im gnna go write it now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding xC Clan accounts   Regarding xC Clan accounts Empty

Back to top Go down

Regarding xC Clan accounts
Page 1 of 1