Team ExCeL
Welcome to Team ExCeLs Website.
Team ExCeL
Welcome to Team ExCeLs Website.
Team ExCeL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application for ExCeL tryouts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
geek borgel

Application for ExCeL tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Application for ExCeL tryouts   Application for ExCeL tryouts EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 12:34 am

Whats Your Real Name? Jesse Austen

Whats Your PSN? Geek_Borgel

Do You Have A Mic? Not at the moment, but I am in the process of buying one.

What Level Are You On Black Ops? 2nd prestige, rank 28 as of 5 Jan. 2011

How Old Are You? 17

Whats Your Time Zone? America Central

Would You Be Active On Our Forums/Site? Yes

Where Did You Hear About Us? HUPIT gaming

When Are You Free For A Tryout? Usually evenings and sometimes Saturday

Tell Us A Little About Yourself.

I am new to the COD series, but I love it. I am an extremely fast learner. When playing games, I tend to be a team player and do what benefits the team as a whole, not just me. My current K/D ratio is a little over 1, but that is because I played sloppily when I first started. My past 100 or so games have been about 2 K/D so I have definately improved greatly. I would love to be on team ExCeL and I will fit in seamlessly with the rest of the team.
Back to top Go down
ExCeL_Sk1ttl3z

ExCeL_Sk1ttl3z

PostSubject: Re: Application for ExCeL tryouts   Application for ExCeL tryouts EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 12:53 am

hey welcome to ExCeL website add too-fkn-skilld and ExCeL_Sk1ttlez and we'll get u a tryout and good luck
Back to top Go down
geek borgel

PostSubject: Re: Application for ExCeL tryouts   Application for ExCeL tryouts EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:14 am

When am I going to have tryouts. I already added you guys and have played with the team a few times about a week ago.
Back to top Go down
ReMix
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Application for ExCeL tryouts   Application for ExCeL tryouts EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 3:48 am

Welcome to Team ExCeL Forums. You will be put through a 1 week initation process. Try to play with as much staff/players in the clan as possible and you will need to be active on our forums. Get to know everyone and have fun.

Try to add the names listed below and we will give you a tryout (put 'ExCeL Tryout' as the message so we know who you are)

iiReMix4
iiNzanE_LiMiTz
ExCeL_Sk1ttl3z

GOOD LUCK!
Back to top Go down
geek borgel

PostSubject: Re: Application for ExCeL tryouts   Application for ExCeL tryouts EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 1:32 am

Ok thanks, I'll add everyone tonight (jan 19), and also I just got a headset so now I have a mic (PX 21)!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for ExCeL tryouts   Application for ExCeL tryouts Empty

Back to top Go down

Application for ExCeL tryouts
Page 1 of 1