Team ExCeL
Welcome to Team ExCeLs Website.
Team ExCeL
Welcome to Team ExCeLs Website.
Team ExCeL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mannen 2, trying to get a clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mannen2

mannen 2, trying to get a clan Empty
PostSubject: mannen 2, trying to get a clan   mannen 2, trying to get a clan EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 5:24 am

Whats Your Real Name? Ole Kristian
Whats Your PSN? mannen2
Do You Have A Mic? Not yet, but i might get one in the and of the month

What Level Are You On Black Ops? 42 in my way to 3rd prestige. ( level 42 2nd prestige)

How Old Are You? 14 getting 15 in april

Whats Your Time Zone? Norway

Would You Be Active On Our Forums/Site? maybe, if i get accepted

Where Did You Hear About Us? searched on google

K/D i'm not sure but some around 1,30 ? around 8000 kills and 6000+ deaths.

I almost only play tdm, but sometimes i play domination aswell. i do not play anything else.

Favorite weapon is the ak's, yes both the ak-47 and the 74u

When Are You Free For A Tryout? weekends

Tell Us A Little About Yourself.

I first started with SOCOM fireteam bravo 3 on the psp with my brother online (i know, lol) i liked it VERY good at the time. and then i bought a ps3 and i borrowed call of duty 4 from a friend, and i just fell i love. i didn't play it long, i played about a weekend and got to lvl 25 (my friend wanted it back) then i ordered call of duty 5 world at war. i decided to skip mw2, because of all the flaws of it (noobtubes,quickscoping so on) and i love ww2 too (i don't like that many millions of people died,but just the, i can't describe it, i also like the vietnam war, but i can't find a good vietnam game.) and i fell in love with world at war aswell. i reached lvl 60 until i got bored with the game. in waw it is A LOT harder to level up and at the time i was, i guess a noob, i was definietley not as expirianced as i am now. i did also play some red dead redemption, but my internet sucks so i couldn't play online in rdr. but i can play online in cod games. i got the undead nightmare pack aswell. i got black ops the week after it were released and i have been played ever since. almost every day. total playtime is around 3 days and 10 hours i think. and now i want to join a clan. if i don't get accepted in to the clan, can you give me a link where i can might join a other clan ? thanks for your time - Mannen2

P.S sorry for my bad writing and grammar, i'm norwegian and 14 years old. and it is very late here in scandinavia

Back to top Go down
ReMix
Leader
Leader

mannen 2, trying to get a clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: mannen 2, trying to get a clan   mannen 2, trying to get a clan EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 5:51 am

Alright, you will need to add Too-FkN-SkilleD and ExCeL_Sk1ttlez (Be sure to put 'ExCeL Tryout' in the message so we know who you are).

Please be patient!

Good luck!
Back to top Go down

mannen 2, trying to get a clan
Page 1 of 1