Team ExCeL
Welcome to Team ExCeLs Website.
Team ExCeL
Welcome to Team ExCeLs Website.
Team ExCeL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

suggestion

Go down 
+2
TheGrimReaper29
NJallday123
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NJallday123

NJallday123

suggestion Empty
PostSubject: suggestion   suggestion EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:11 am

I think we should put teams with teams. Grey team should hang with grey team and blue team should hang with blue team. But if you want you can hang with the other team if the leader allows you so no one get left out of playing.
Back to top Go down
TheGrimReaper29

suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: suggestion   suggestion EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:13 am

I agree... or maybe make leaders for each team....... Cause we just cant play with remix all the time or else people will get left behind and feelings hurt...
Back to top Go down
lump
Leader
Leader
lump

suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: suggestion   suggestion EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:16 am

also maybe there should just be 6 people on the teams so that we dnt get stuck playin ground war and you should have to try out for the team so that its th best of the best playin which = better chances to win just sayin
Back to top Go down
The_Loyal_One

suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: suggestion   suggestion EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 8:24 pm

I think that all the new people who join from this day, will have to add a co - leader which will mean they're will be a second leader. The person who joins will have to add a different leader, and they can always start a party. This way, if new people join they wont get their feelings hurt because they won't play with remix that often (unless nobody is on.) The only problem to this is will we have enough recruits to put a secondary team together? Or, put the Requirements higher, 2.00 kd or a certain score per minute in a particular game type (leaderboards), this will lessen the recruits and will make better players join the clan.
Back to top Go down
ExCeL_SmiLezZ

suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: suggestion   suggestion EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 3:24 am

personally, i've ben feeling left out since i got back. As far as teams, is there a set number? The Grey team says 8-10 full i believe, and thats why ive been pushy to get in before it gets swallowed up. If it says 10 there should be 10. if only 8 should be in, there should be 8. I just think all in all, we should DEFFINETLY me more organized. I have no idea whose in and whose not. I cant stand not knowing EXACTLY who is what and etc. I'm like OCD with that stuff. i NEED a 24/7 updated roster or i go insane. I think we should have an actual page for this stuff. Not a thread, that we can go to and get ALL the information we need right away. Like for example, when you go to OpTic's site, they have a tab for there roster. you click on it and it brings you to a new web page. That web page shows you EVERY member, and they update it the very second a new member comes in the clan. I'd prefer it more organized so we know who their competitive and ps3 teams are, and etc, but its a fairly well done roster. I need the satisfaction of having a good roster. IDK where im actually taking this now, but yeah. Can i please get help to a correct roster. Because once i find out where the roster is and i know its updated as much as possible, ill be on that page more than anything, refreshing it every 30 mins or so just because i cant stand not looking at a roster xD im a freak.
Back to top Go down
lil_baby_jebus

lil_baby_jebus

suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: suggestion   suggestion EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:53 am

yeah i think i have only played with two of my blue clan teamates and i have been on everyday for a while now i think just a touch more organization and we will be set just set some actual practice and we will do better all of us
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: suggestion   suggestion Empty

Back to top Go down

suggestion
Page 1 of 1