Team ExCeL
Welcome to Team ExCeLs Website.
Team ExCeL
Welcome to Team ExCeLs Website.
Team ExCeL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

religious views

Go down 
+6
lump
ExCeL_SmiLezZ
gigawolf135
NJallday123
Rysco
ExCeL_Sk1ttl3z
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ExCeL_Sk1ttl3z

ExCeL_Sk1ttl3z

religious views Empty
PostSubject: religious views   religious views EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:36 pm

alright guys im not making this to talk bout religions or anything i just want to know your guyses religion so i do not offened u in any ways possible because im agnostic and i could give a fuck less bout god or satan or anything... and i need to know cause u guys r my pals and i dont wanna offened u guys in any way possible and i know religion people takes seriously so i thought i might ask
Back to top Go down
Rysco

Rysco

religious views Empty
PostSubject: Re: religious views   religious views EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:41 pm

agnostic
Back to top Go down
NJallday123

NJallday123

religious views Empty
PostSubject: Re: religious views   religious views EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:49 pm

roman-catholic
Back to top Go down
gigawolf135

gigawolf135

religious views Empty
PostSubject: Re: religious views   religious views EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:10 pm

Christian
Back to top Go down
ExCeL_SmiLezZ

religious views Empty
PostSubject: Re: religious views   religious views EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:17 pm

buddhist
Back to top Go down
lump
Leader
Leader
lump

religious views Empty
PostSubject: Re: religious views   religious views EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:29 pm

Summerian
Back to top Go down
ExCeL_Sk1ttl3z

ExCeL_Sk1ttl3z

religious views Empty
PostSubject: Re: religious views   religious views EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:44 am

lumpmyster wrote:
Summerian

whats that?
Back to top Go down
lump
Leader
Leader
lump

religious views Empty
PostSubject: Re: religious views   religious views EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:51 am

its the first documented religion there is... Someone who follows the ancient belive system as record on the accient Summerian tablets....Think anicent Mesopotamian era 3500 bc. christianity has very simalar storys
Back to top Go down
ExCeL_Sk1ttl3z

ExCeL_Sk1ttl3z

religious views Empty
PostSubject: Re: religious views   religious views EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:00 am

so like sun god and rain god and stuffs?
Back to top Go down
SubHuman

religious views Empty
PostSubject: Re: religious views   religious views EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:01 am

Atheist. Try not to get into a debate with me as I'll most likely crush every logic you throw at me.
Back to top Go down
lump
Leader
Leader
lump

religious views Empty
PostSubject: Re: religious views   religious views EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:14 am

^^ HAHA awesome
Back to top Go down
xDivinityl

religious views Empty
PostSubject: Re: religious views   religious views EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 2:35 am

SubHuman wrote:
Atheist. Try not to get into a debate with me as I'll most likely crush every logic you throw at me.

I'd like to take a try at that.
Back to top Go down
SubHuman

religious views Empty
PostSubject: Re: religious views   religious views EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 2:40 am

Go for it.
Back to top Go down
ExCeL_Sk1ttl3z

ExCeL_Sk1ttl3z

religious views Empty
PostSubject: Re: religious views   religious views EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 2:41 am

as i said this topic isnt for having a debate bout it if u want to do that do it somewhere else
Back to top Go down
ExCeL_SmiLezZ

religious views Empty
PostSubject: Re: religious views   religious views EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 3:26 am

religion is 1 of the biggest reasons countries go to war xD theres no way you can void a debate about religion
Back to top Go down
AlexE714

AlexE714

religious views Empty
PostSubject: Re: religious views   religious views EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:09 am

Agnostic theism.

ExCeL_SmiLezZ wrote:
religion is 1 of the biggest reasons countries go to war xD theres no way you can void a debate about religion

The cause of war is that people just can't accept other beliefs-it hurts them to be wrong, most religions (the ones I've come across) teach about peace hope, faith, and becoming a "better" person. People start changing these views to their own understanding, their "understanding" is based on their own personal belief and how they think another group with a different belief is wrong, contradicting them-making them the enemy. In my opinion blame people for the way they think not religion.

Not trying to make this a debate, just giving my personal opinion on what he said.
Back to top Go down
Rysco

Rysco

religious views Empty
PostSubject: Re: religious views   religious views EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:43 am

not all wars are based on religion. Politics has alot to do with it too nowadays its commies vs democracy
Back to top Go down
lil_baby_jebus

lil_baby_jebus

religious views Empty
PostSubject: Re: religious views   religious views EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:18 am

this is a war in a nut shell.... o yeah bob is going to be a stunt double for you know who so i don't offend anyone

Jebustoria : "I love bob!"

another country: "I love bob too! but in a very slightly and barely different way!.... so my way is better!"

Jebustoria: "your way is wrong... my way is right"

another country: "nuh uh my way is right!"

Jebustoria: "nuh uh!"

another country: "yeah huh!" Jebustoria: "nuh uh!"

another country: "yeah huh!"

BOOOOOOOM!!!!!!

Jebustoria: "haha i win:)"

sorry if that offended you but i like having fun sorry:)

Back to top Go down
lump
Leader
Leader
lump

religious views Empty
PostSubject: Re: religious views   religious views EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:26 am

lmfao ^^^
Back to top Go down
lil_baby_jebus

lil_baby_jebus

religious views Empty
PostSubject: Re: religious views   religious views EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:27 am

haha im a retard and bored lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

religious views Empty
PostSubject: Re: religious views   religious views Empty

Back to top Go down

religious views
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team ExCeL :: ExCeL Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: