Team ExCeL
Welcome to Team ExCeLs Website.
Team ExCeL
Welcome to Team ExCeLs Website.
Team ExCeL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ClutchSki's Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ClutchSki

ClutchSki's Application Empty
PostSubject: ClutchSki's Application   ClutchSki's Application EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:20 am

Whats Your Real Name?- Billy Long

Whats Your PSN? - ClutchSki

Do You Have A Mic?- I have Trittons AX720 headsets

What Level Are You On Black Ops?- 50 non prestege

How Old Are You?- 20

Whats Your Time Zone?- Centeral

Would You Be Active On Our Forums/Site?- Ofcourse

Where Did You Hear About Us?- GameBattles

When Are You Free For A Tryout?- Anytime this weekend. I have the next few days off.

Other info you might want to know about me: I am a huge competitive gamer. Been competing in tournaments since the end of Socom 2. Ive won countless numbers of online and inperson Socom 3/ca tournaments. I would put myself as one of the top players on Socom 3/ca. I know there was some people better then me but i would deffinately put myself in the top 20 for sure. After Socom 3 i didnt want to play Confrontation cause it sucked so i went to compete on Halo 3 and was on a few top teams on there and when Halo Reach came out i went to MLG DC and placed 62nd with a crappy team then went to MLG Dallas with Team Empire and placed 10th. Now that Major League Gaming is finally noticing the competition on ps3 i bought a new ps3 and im back competing since playstation is where i belong.
Yall probably didnt read this but i thought yall needed to know my experience.

Oh by the way i know of alot of online tournaments yall could sign up for to. Most are free so if yall are interested i know the sites and there really good and competitive.
Back to top Go down
ClutchSki

PostSubject: Re: ClutchSki's Application   ClutchSki's Application EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:21 am

If anyone wants to play with me just hit me up ill be online most of the weekend.
Back to top Go down
ReMix
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: ClutchSki's Application   ClutchSki's Application EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:27 am

Welcome to Team ExCeL Forums. You will be put through a 1 week initation process. Try to play with as much staff/players in the clan as possible and you will need to be active on our forums. Get to know everyone and have fun.

Try to add the names listed below and we will give you a tryout (put 'ExCeL Tryout' as the message so we know who you are)

iiReMix4
iiNzanE_LiMiTz
ExCeL_Sk1ttl3z

GOOD LUCK!
Back to top Go down
lump
Leader
Leader
lump

PostSubject: Re: ClutchSki's Application   ClutchSki's Application EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:37 am

Hell yea man i read it add me up psn lumpmyster
Back to top Go down
ClutchSki

PostSubject: Re: ClutchSki's Application   ClutchSki's Application EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:04 am

I sent yall Friend Requests.
Back to top Go down
ReMix
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: ClutchSki's Application   ClutchSki's Application EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:08 am

Alright man, i should be on soon.
Back to top Go down
SubHuman

PostSubject: Re: ClutchSki's Application   ClutchSki's Application EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:22 am

add me broski. ive got some past time with MLG as well, not with Socom though. PSN is to the left under my name.
Back to top Go down
ClutchSki

PostSubject: Re: ClutchSki's Application   ClutchSki's Application EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:26 am

I added you man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ClutchSki's Application   ClutchSki's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

ClutchSki's Application
Page 1 of 1