Welcome to Team ExCeLs Website.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

SimplyStealthy - What Happened?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gigawolf135

PostSubject: SimplyStealthy - What Happened?   Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:50 am

I would like to know why SimplyStealthy isnt in the clan anymore? I got his message on psn and was like "WTF", i wondered if he "retired" or if he was "fired", and another thing i was wondering... Is there gnna be a replacement of him? Idk the answer to any of these questions but the one i would like to be answered the most is why he left..

Thanks,

Gigawolf135
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReMix
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: SimplyStealthy - What Happened?   Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:27 am

Me and him go to the same school and such... and we got in a fight Sad but umm there will be a new co-leader unless we talk it out or something like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KINGKLIMEK

PostSubject: Re: SimplyStealthy - What Happened?   Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:33 am

remix im more then willing to help out anyway i can. I work morings am home by 12 everyday got the whole afternoon and night ro play. i can set up matches always have good connections can hold private matches well. Ive been playing this game since cod 1 and played mw mw2 and waw. Im here if you need any help and im here to help the clan so it dosent fail cause i really like you guys have fun playing with you just pm me or w/e let me know sad to see stealh go sighhh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReMix
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: SimplyStealthy - What Happened?   Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:36 am

KINGKLIMEK wrote:
remix im more then willing to help out anyway i can. I work morings am home by 12 everyday got the whole afternoon and night ro play. i can set up matches always have good connections can hold private matches well. Ive been playing this game since cod 1 and played mw mw2 and waw. Im here if you need any help and im here to help the clan so it dosent fail cause i really like you guys have fun playing with you just pm me or w/e let me know sad to see stealh go sighhh

Alright man, i'll figure something out. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExCeL_GuMz_xD

Location : MilkyWay, Earth, Usa, Michigan, Grand Rapids, Walker

PostSubject: Re: SimplyStealthy - What Happened?   Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:37 am

now thast explains why he never sent back a message when i told him if i could tryout
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SimplyStealthy - What Happened?   

Back to top Go down

SimplyStealthy - What Happened?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team ExCeL :: Board Information :: Support-
Jump to: