Team ExCeL
Welcome to Team ExCeLs Website.
Team ExCeL
Welcome to Team ExCeLs Website.
Team ExCeL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Applicaton For Team Excel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xmagicbullet

My Applicaton For Team Excel Empty
PostSubject: My Applicaton For Team Excel   My Applicaton For Team Excel EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:25 pm

Whats Your Real Name? : Hamed

Whats Your PSN? : xmagicbullet

Whats Your KDR? : 1.53

Do You Have A Mic? : Yes

What Level Are You On Black Ops? : Lvl 40, Prestige 3

How Old Are You? : 15 (mature)

Whats Your Time Zone? : Eastern Standard Time

Would You Be Active On Our Forums/Site? : I have 1 computer and i play black ops alot....so ill do wat i can..

Where Did You Hear About Us? : NGU

When Are You Free For A Tryout? : Anytime if not...ill always be on around 2 to 3 pm...

Tell Us A Little About Yourself. : I rape in cod...i didnt care about the kdr at the begining cuz i wanted to have some fun and try quickscoping and then i got it up for 0.95 to 1.53 quickly... i like playing for kills and protecting objectives, but i hate capturing the objective or taking it. I try to think of strageties and make my own call outs for my teamates...for example when me and my friends are playing and say we are playing in summit....i would just callout and say their in the bit** room...and hell know what im talking about...so thats a little about myself also..im humorous Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Applicaton For Team Excel   My Applicaton For Team Excel EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:43 pm

welcome man good luck on your tryout !
Back to top Go down
ReMix
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: My Applicaton For Team Excel   My Applicaton For Team Excel EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:13 pm

Alright man, you will need to add iiReMix4 and oG_Naded for your tryout.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
xmagicbullet

PostSubject: Re: My Applicaton For Team Excel   My Applicaton For Team Excel EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:08 am

iiReMix4 wrote:

Good luck!
i added you...and do you know who's the website maker...cuz im pretty good with computers and if im in this clan i want a a realllllllly good website...
Back to top Go down
ReMix
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: My Applicaton For Team Excel   My Applicaton For Team Excel EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 5:41 am

xmagicbullet wrote:
iiReMix4 wrote:

Good luck!
i added you...and do you know who's the website maker...cuz im pretty good with computers and if im in this clan i want a a realllllllly good website...

LOL, whats wrong with this website ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Applicaton For Team Excel   My Applicaton For Team Excel Empty

Back to top Go down

My Applicaton For Team Excel
Page 1 of 1