Team ExCeL
Welcome to Team ExCeLs Website.
Team ExCeL
Welcome to Team ExCeLs Website.
Team ExCeL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

- USERNAME CHANGE REQUEST THREAD -

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ReMix
Leader
Leader

- USERNAME CHANGE REQUEST THREAD - Empty
PostSubject: - USERNAME CHANGE REQUEST THREAD -    - USERNAME CHANGE REQUEST THREAD - EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 8:11 am

If you are not satisfied with the username you created when you first registered, please simply post the username you would like me to change it to.

These name changes are free. I only ask that you please try to refrain from repeatedly changing your name. There is not an actual limit as to how many times you can change your name, but if you are constantly changing it for unnecessary reasons, that rule may have to change.

If you try to log in and are unable to once you've posted in this thread, please try your new name. Same goes for if you are trying to log in with your new username, as it is possible we have not gotten around to changing your name yet. I will be checking this thread as often as possible, and you can estimate that your name be change within the same day of requesting it, unless there is a sudden wave of requests.

You will only be allowed to change your username ONCE a month, you also may not request your name to be changed to some obscene slang term, famous individual and such.

Such requests will be ignored!
Back to top Go down
Indykid8691

Indykid8691

PostSubject: Re: - USERNAME CHANGE REQUEST THREAD -    - USERNAME CHANGE REQUEST THREAD - EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 2:14 am

nvm

Last edited by Indykid8691 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AlexE714

AlexE714

PostSubject: Re: - USERNAME CHANGE REQUEST THREAD -    - USERNAME CHANGE REQUEST THREAD - EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 2:40 am

Change mine to AlexE714 please.
Back to top Go down
ReMix
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: - USERNAME CHANGE REQUEST THREAD -    - USERNAME CHANGE REQUEST THREAD - EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 3:23 am

Alejandro wrote:
Change mine to AlexE714 please.

Alright done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - USERNAME CHANGE REQUEST THREAD -    - USERNAME CHANGE REQUEST THREAD - Empty

Back to top Go down

- USERNAME CHANGE REQUEST THREAD -
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team ExCeL :: ExCeL Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: