Team ExCeL
Welcome to Team ExCeLs Website.
Team ExCeL
Welcome to Team ExCeLs Website.
Team ExCeL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crowbar50 here.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
crowbar50

crowbar50

Crowbar50 here..... Empty
PostSubject: Crowbar50 here.....   Crowbar50 here..... EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 11:57 pm

I'm Kevin, and I live in the Columbus Ohio area. I am 46 but don't hold that against me, I love gaming. COD is a good escape for me from my real life. I work in the motorcycle industry, specifically AMA Supercross so when that series starts in January thru May I'm on the road a lot on the weekends

I've been playing COD since about COD 2. I enjoy the game and play a lot of FFA but have recently started playing more objective based games like CTF and S&D and am getting tired of the lack of team work especially during CTF, I hate when I have no backup when trying to get the flag back!

Most of the time I play in the evenings after work and on the weekends when home. I may not always be the strongest player but going positive and winning is always my goal. Like all people I have my good games and bad games, especially with all these lag issues were having now with the PS3 network UGH!

Looking forward to some more gaming with the clan!
Back to top Go down

Crowbar50 here..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crowbar50 here.....   Crowbar50 here..... EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 2:43 am

welcome to the clan, had a good time with that 2v2 ctf during our tryouts....
even though we lost lol
see you around mate
Back to top Go down

Crowbar50 here.....
Page 1 of 1