Team ExCeL
Welcome to Team ExCeLs Website.
Team ExCeL
Welcome to Team ExCeLs Website.
Team ExCeL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2 New Sections

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Indykid8691

Indykid8691

2 New Sections Empty
PostSubject: 2 New Sections   2 New Sections EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:01 am

I think you should add two new sections, one for each squad so that they can discuss times to practice and plan events.

Also, this section could be use to plan strategies against other squads & provide feedback after each session (if thats what each squad leader wants to do)

You can set the permissions so that only the people on those squads would see them. It'd work out to be pretty cool if we do this right.

Also, I'd like to suggest more squads in the future so that there's more variety in who battles each other. (maybe limit each current squad to 10 members?)
But then again, this may cause a problem where not many of the squad r active or on at a time (which could be eliminated by having the squad leaders keep track of activity and organize events accordingly)
Anyways that was confusing but if you followed all that then yeahh thats my ideaa

The new section of the forum would look like so:

Squad Grey
----Subcategories
-- Planned Events
-- Recap (Discussion/Tips on future games)
-- Strategy... In this section you would post the custom callouts for each map as a resource

Also, a new section under the announcements called "information" may be helpful. its where we can store the general callouts (that aren't specfic to each squad) & other information that we don't have to dig around for. for example, we could put videos of how to get better (training vids and such) under this category and pin it so that they are always there.

Another thing is, when we play can we make it so that everyone in the party stays on the site in the chatbox incase we get disconnected or need to change something since BO is so buggy.

Last edited by Indykid8691 on Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NJallday123

NJallday123

2 New Sections Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 New Sections   2 New Sections EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:11 am

Indykid8691 wrote:
I think you should add two new sections, one for each squad so that they can discuss times to practice and plan events.

Also, this section could be use to plan strategies against other squads & provide feedback after each session (if thats what each squad leader wants to do)

You can set the permissions so that only the people on those squads would see them. It'd work out to be pretty cool if we do this right.

Also, I'd like to suggest more squads in the future so that there's more variety in who battles each other. (maybe limit each current squad to 10 members?)
But then again, this may cause a problem where not many of the squad r active or on at a time (which could be eliminated by having the squad leaders keep track of activity and organize events accordingly)
Anyways that was confusing but if you followed all that then yeahh thats my ideaa

The new section of the forum would look like so:

Squad Grey
----Subcategories
-- Planned Events
-- Recap (Discussion/Tips on future games)
-- Strategy... In this section you would post the custom callouts for each map as a resource

Also, a new section under the announcements called "information" may be helpful. its where we can store the general callouts (that aren't specfic to each squad) & other information that we don't have to dig around for
Another thing is, when we play can we make it so that everyone in the party stays on the site in the chatbox incase we get disconnected or need to change something since BO is so buggy.

looks official. lets see if remix likes it
Back to top Go down
All_WeeK_lOnG--

2 New Sections Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 New Sections   2 New Sections EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:57 am

this is a smart idea for what remix is trying to do with the timezones and all
Back to top Go down
ReMix
Leader
Leader

2 New Sections Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 New Sections   2 New Sections EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:15 am

Well, i was already going to do the different sections for each squad.. and yes it will be set so the team members can ONLY view there team section.

Yes, we will have more squads in the future.. just depends on how many more members we get.

Also, it would be nice if everyone had Skype, just so if were playing another Clan/Team we can still talk without them hearing us no matter what or even if one of us is dead in SnD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2 New Sections Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 New Sections   2 New Sections Empty

Back to top Go down

2 New Sections
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team ExCeL :: Board Information :: Site Suggestions & Feedback-
Jump to: