Team ExCeL
Welcome to Team ExCeLs Website.
Team ExCeL
Welcome to Team ExCeLs Website.
Team ExCeL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you guys think?

Go down 
+8
lump
ExCeL_ZeR0BuLLets
lil_baby_jebus
skeeeet
Rysco
IIILOGANIII
Peemoney
ReMix
12 posters
AuthorMessage
ReMix
Leader
Leader

What do you guys think? Empty
PostSubject: What do you guys think?   What do you guys think? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:00 am

Should be just keep recruiting randoms? or should we close down recruitment for awhile, and only let the REALLY good people join?

Tell me what you guys think.
Back to top Go down
Peemoney

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think?   What do you guys think? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:06 am

Well I was a random and welcome the opportunity. Think we need to get a feel for how good (or bad) we are before deciding that. Might not be bad idea to require a certain k/d r etc
Back to top Go down
IIILOGANIII

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think?   What do you guys think? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:12 am

well seeing as im a random i feel like its good to get the team established once you have a roster that you are satisfied with, then close recruitment and build up from there!
Back to top Go down
ReMix
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think?   What do you guys think? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:15 am

IIILOGANIII wrote:
well seeing as im a random i feel like its good to get the team established once you have a roster that you are satisfied with, then close recruitment and build up from there!

Yeah thats a great idea.
Back to top Go down
Rysco

Rysco

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think?   What do you guys think? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:21 am

the clans at a good size right now. I think we should just recruit from now on according to roster changes EG if people on grey cant make scrims and practices or if blue needs more people etc etc
Back to top Go down
skeeeet

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think?   What do you guys think? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:45 am

What about team teal? i agreevwith logan that once you're comfortable with the group of players you got you should badically make practices a main priority... unless of course someone comes around that blows your frifgin mind.
Back to top Go down
lil_baby_jebus

lil_baby_jebus

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think?   What do you guys think? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:01 am

yeah i think we have a good number right now and its making you have to deal alot things then gaming right now
Back to top Go down
ExCeL_ZeR0BuLLets

ExCeL_ZeR0BuLLets

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think?   What do you guys think? EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:43 am

we shud recruit ppl from australia Very Happy

team australia Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lump
Leader
Leader
lump

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think?   What do you guys think? EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:22 am

im with rysco i think the clans at a good number we still need to recruit more EU for that team but i think for now we should just recruit anybody we see that is pretty damn good i mean yes i was a random but there has to be a limit on the randoms...if need be we can always go back to the way it is now
Back to top Go down
NJallday123

NJallday123

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think?   What do you guys think? EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:51 am

ReMix wrote:
Should be just keep recruiting randoms? or should we close down recruitment for awhile, and only let the REALLY good people join?

Tell me what you guys think.
I think we need to get stricter on the rules but still let randoms in. Just make it so its harder to get in
Back to top Go down
ricster408

ricster408

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think?   What do you guys think? EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:38 am

i think we should scrimmage with random people pick like 10 guys. then do another scrimmage agains them and see whos good. just pick 5 out of the 10. then close it.
Back to top Go down
Indykid8691

Indykid8691

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think?   What do you guys think? EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:47 pm

after we establish a 3rd team... not necessarily EU but more of "world" team
When that happens we need recruit ppl based on specific team needs based on the games that we play...

one new requirement could be that the person has to have played with one of the members and been personally invited
Back to top Go down
skeeeet

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think?   What do you guys think? EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:20 pm

Ricster your picture scares the shit out of me. Just thought i should let you know.
Back to top Go down
ExCeL_D3aTh

ExCeL_D3aTh

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think?   What do you guys think? EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:24 pm

For people joining; I think we should either get stricter or completely close. We have a good number of active players and the majority (if not all minus myself) are great players.

Regarding teams; I do believe another team should be made in place of Team Excel. I like Skeets idea for a new team name "Team Teal". Another idea would be to have each team be good at specific Game Mode(s) (ie. Team Gray members are good at SnD, TDM, and Sabotage)

Ideas; The entire clan should have regular Training Sessions together to not only keep closely knitted, but to improve on are existing skills as well as teach each other new, better, or different ways of playing.

Just my two cents >.<
Back to top Go down
lil_baby_jebus

lil_baby_jebus

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think?   What do you guys think? EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:49 pm

yeah that sounds good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think?   What do you guys think? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you guys think?
Page 1 of 1